Olimeno, here's your first recipe! Easy peasy beef bowl that I already told you how to make, but here are the steps in case you missed anything. Remember, these are just how I do things...feel free to experiement with different things, ok? You don't ALWAYS need a recipe to cook!
1. Here's your ingredients: komigare beef (really thinly sliced beef), beef bowl sauce, onions, green onions, soy sauce, mirin (sweet rice wine), rice. Here's a pretty picture!
2. First step, slice all the onions:
3. Next, saute the onions in some olive and sesame oil (just a touch - good for a nice Asian-y flavor). Add a pinch of salt. Cook until soft, translucent, and slightly brown on low-medium heat.
4. Take the onions out and turn the heat up to medium-high. Put the slices of beef in so they sear and get a nice brown color.
5. Stir the beef or turn over when they sear on one side. Then add a splash of soy sauce, a splash of mirin, and some of the beef bowl sauce. Then add the onions back in and the cut green onions.
6. Heat up and stir until some of the liquid absorbs and reduces. Then take out and put on top of rice. Then eat up...oishi!